For the small business that does not wish to employ an IT manager Jason O’leary offers an personal and unbiased approach to managing your IT for you. Jason’s existing clients have benefited by saving hundred if not thousands by buying only equipment and software essential to their business and at the best prices available.
Make the most of business networking:
- Share files and documents easily amongst staff.
- Reduce Internet costs by sharing a single connection.
- Make full use of peripherals including printers
- Centralise your back-ups saving time and minimising the chance of data loss.
- Create company Intranet to keep staff advised of latest company information